STEP is our Senior Talent Entry Programme, focussing on Operations. The aim is to equip and empower senior people to drive positive change within the business.
Royal Mail is evolving, building an organisation that’s more agile, more innovative, more commercially focused – and truly worthy of the title World Class.
To get there, we’ll need people with a passion to motivate and inspire others in an incredibly demanding, hands-on operational environment. Strategic thinkers with the tenacity to roll their sleeves up and drive innovation on a huge scale and superb communicators eager to make a positive impact on a diverse workforce and a business that’s reinventing itself fast.
“You’re constantly moving into uncharted territory – it’s very challenging, but very exciting.”
The opportunity we’re offering is hugely exciting – the chance to undertake an 24 month programme that will equip you to become a senior operational leader of the future.
Gaining valuable experience across key operational roles, you’ll benefit from structured development of your skills and real scope to network and increase your business knowledge.
The opportunity is yours for the taking.
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Become a senior leader of the future
- Undertake placement/s in key operational roles and projects
- Gain high profile exposure at senior level
- Make a real impact on delivering change
- A strong desire to progress your career in a fast moving operations environment
- MBA and/or experience of leading large teams in an operational environment
- Talent for clear, confident and persuasive communication at all levels
- Proven ability to lead from the front
- Flair for strategic thinking
- To be prepared to be flexible about your working location
Swyddfa Gofrestredig Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ
© Royal Mail Group plc 2013