British Postal Consultancy Service - case studies
We have worked in over 80 countries across all 5 continents on a whole range of projects. We have unparalleled global experience in postal service modernisation and development. Here are some examples of our work in practice:
- In 2011 we completed a major buildings and automation project for the postal operator in Malaysia. This project included buildings design and layout, automation equipment specification, tender design and evaluation, and implementation of the equipment together with testing and commissioning.
- Hongkong Post is one of our longest-standing customers. In 2008 we were awarded a major contract to manage the design, building and migration of a new mails processing centre in Kowloon. This project is due for completion in 2014. In 2010 we completed a project managing the renewal of their letters automation equipment.
- In Namibia we completed a mails business unit modernisation programme. This focused on a review and implementation of improved processes and procedures
- In Malawi we conducted a major World Bank funded project that focused on the modernisation and commercialisation of the state postal service. The project covered, change management, business planning, operational improvements, marketing, counters, finance and developing tenders for equipment supplies.
- The Caribbean Postal Union awarded us a contract to review 14 areas within the postal environments of their 23 member countries and provide an overarching framework. The project included strategic planning, legal and regulatory frameworks, market analysis to determine the region’s future market potential and more traditional operational projects such as security, pipeline reviews and quality of service measurement.
- BPCS have completed a number of assignments on Postcodes and Address Management, including a study conducted for New Zealand Post. This focused on a postcode study, review of address hygiene and read rates, and consultancy on address structure to improve machine performance.
We're here to help and assist you any way we can. If you have any queries please contact us:
- By phone: 01233 730843
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ
© Royal Mail Group Limited 2013